Please keep in mind that we will not consciously collect information from a person under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you should not use this website or provide us with personal information.
If you disagree with this policy and do not want your personal data to be used, as detailed here, you should not continue using our website and give us your personal data.
1. Powwow Club is owned by Osceola EOOD. Osceola EOOD is Administrator of personal data, with headquarters Veliko Tarnovo, Nish 3 str., UIC 104637020.
2. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the contractual relationship with Powwow Club.
3. Osceola EOOD collects, processes and stores your personal data during the use of our commercial services.
4. The collected data is used:
To create your own personal account on our website www.powwow.bg;
To contact you by phone, email, to make correspondence with you, etc.;
To keep you up to date with our latest product and upcoming events, to improve and refine our service.
5. Your personal data is stored for a period of one year after which it is updated / deleted.
6. Osceola EOOD takes precautions - including administrative, technical and physical measures - to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
8. When you post in our forums or our pages in social networks, personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these cases.
9. Personal data is not disclosed to third parties outside of Osceola EOOD. Personal data collected on the website may be shared, disclosed or processed by our staff solely for the purposes stated above and for the performance of the contractual services you signed for in the agreements with Osceola EOOD.
10. Personal data processed by Osceola EOOD are not transmitted to other parties.
11. We offer the right to control whether to receive e-newsletters. If you decide to cancel your subscription to the newsletter permanently and at any time you can cancel free and easy by clicking on the link "If you do not wish to receive these emails, please click to unsubscribe", which appears in electronic bulletins that we send you regularly or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address for membership.
12. You have the right to access, correct, oppose the processing and erasing of your personal data after submitting a written application to the Personal Data Administrator (information on how to access these rights and other personal data protection issues you will find after sending email at email@example.com)
13. In case of any breach of your personal data or security concerns, please immediately inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.