Dodo Academy is an exclusive space at Powwow club aimed at our children. The academy has a hall for educational activities, a children's library and an outdoor playground. With us, children are in a safe place, in a creative environment and feel "at home". They study, create and play together.
Our main rule is parents to be our partner! We insist on the active parental participation in the activities of the academy. Together, we will contribute for the better personal development of our children.
At Dodo Academy, together:
- we take care of learning and personal development;
- we stimulate the creative sense, the games and the mind;
- we organize interesting workshops for children and adults;
- we spend our time in good use and with loads of fun;
- we realize our ideas.
To achieve these goals we use innovative and interactive learning methods. We learn through experience together with inspiring teachers. We complement the learning process with a wide variety of educational and creative events for children and parents. We organize our activities in small groups, allowing us to pay special attention to each child. Parents, teachers and children are sharing their experience and skills in a free, friendly atmosphere, because together we make one family.
The talent, creativity and children's imagination are our inspiration.
Our children are a guarantee for a better future that we build together.
Dodo Academy services are only available to active Powwow club members.
Learn more about Powwow club membership.
What we offer
- Day care for children between 5 and 12 years of age;
- Preparation of lessons and homework, according to the school curriculum;
- Help with foreign language study (English, German, Russian)
- Development of new skills and interests;
- Educational, social and creative projects for children and parents in a wide range of areas:
- DODO Art & Craft /Visual and applied arts/;
- DODO Imagination /Creative writing & Music/;
- DODO Mediatory /electronic newspaper, radio & educational kids show/;
- DODO Laboratory /Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry/;
- DODO CoolInArea /Healthy eating/;
- DODO Outdoor /Sports activities & Games/;
- DODO Educational Tours /Museums, historical sites, excursions and more/;
- DODO Eco CooLture;
- DODO Health & Sport;
- Music Workshop;
- Children's library.
- Improve interpersonal and social skills;
- Direct involvement of the parents in the educational process;
You may find detailed information about our prices and membership offers here.
DODO Academy offers part-time day care for children aged from 5 to 12, to active Club Members who have received the right to use the Child Care service. The fee is 180 BGN per month.
Еnrolling for child care:
Please, pay us a visit to introduce yourself and your child (children). This service is provided after a preliminary application procedure and is subject to available places.
The child care service does not include
- entrance fees for museums, cinemas, concerts, attractions, theaters and others.
Services and activities which are paid for separately
- Individually-priced educational, social and creative events;
To find detailed information of our upcoming events you can follow the calendar.
Who we are
We have always followed our dreams, led by the desire to create personalities, to build trust among each other, which later to turn into a creative opportunity for development, to be ceaselessly inspired by every small detail. All of this guarantees a better future for us and our children. In fact, Personality, Trust, and Future – these are the three products, which DODO Academy offers. It may sound a bit abstract, but in reality it is true.
Manager DODO Academy
"Only the children know what they are looking for." - said the Little Prince. Our task, as adults, is to follow them in their diverse searches, and support them in developing their individuality. Each child is like a crude diamond! Time, patience, and devotion are needed for it to shine!
Children are discoverers full of curiosity. There are no impossible things for them. Our task is to constantly encourage their interest, to nurture their winged dreams and to help build their qualities to help them realize their ideas. To cope with all the life situations they will encounter along the way, children need to know and understand their own feelings and emotions. And we adults need to learn to look at them, because children are an inspiration.